- Acetate is the most common material used for frame manufacturing. It has endless possibilities for color, texture, and patterns. It can even be laminated to create great visual effects, and it can retain a higher luster. Acetate is lightweight, so it is often chosen for its versatility in coloring as well as for its comfort. Acetate is made out of cotton seed fibers and wood.
- Vakoa Col 5 sunglasses are cat.3 polarized glasses.
- These are lenses that contain a filter that eliminates the reflections due to reflective surfaces such as snow, water, body of a car, etc...
- Elimination of glare from the reflection of light
- Improving the color perception
- Improving the perception of contrast and bulging.
- Reduced visual tiredness.
- Improving overall visual comfort (E.g : drivers)
- The film polarized Tri Acetate Cellulose (TAC) eliminates infrared rays.
Log in Register
Vakoa Col 5
Vakoa col 5, Casual style sunglasses – OptSun
- Vakoa col 5 sunglasses is a Full Rim frame for men, which is made of Acetate Plastic.
- This model features a Round shape, with a Single Bridge.
- This frame features standard hinges.
- These Vakoa col 5 sunglasses flatter people with the following facial features: Round Face.
- Vakoa col 5 sunglasses work well for people whose style is: Casual.
View the embedded image gallery online at:
- Name: Vakoa Col 5
- Style: Casual
- Frame Type: Round Shape
- Sex: Women
- Rims Material: Acetate
- Temples Material: Acetate
- Rims Colour: Flamme
- Temples Colour: Brown
- Lenses Type: Tri Acetate Cellulose Polarised (TAC)
- Measurements: 54/18 145
- Weight: 34grm